The Pricing & Programs Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Pricing & Programs department, training & developing the staff to a higher level, reviewing and updating processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness and expediting activities where needed to ensure timely and appropriate price quote responses and accurate, on-time payment of all rebate programs. The Pricing & Programs Supervisor will collaborate closely with Sales, Finance, Marketing and various other departments to help achieve our corporate sales and earnings objectives while adhering to all tenants of our corporate mission, values and commitments.
• Developing and/or approving pricing quotations and addressing pricing issues and inquiries after carefully reviewing market conditions, profitability, production costs, competitive situations, benchmark pricing and strategic relevance of each customer.
• Collaborating with the Sales team and the Finance group, the Programs team is responsible for ensuring that all rebate programs are properly documented, audited and paid per the terms and conditions as stated in our contracts and agreement letters.
• Annual budget development, providing supporting data for changes in net sales price and gross to net factors.
• Financial reporting and compliance, SOX and legal compliance including updating processes and procedures and documentation.
• Marketing initiatives including assisting in new product launches, determining market positioning strategy, creating various price lists and competitive market intelligence.
• Personnel Management including developing and communicating job descriptions, personal performance objectives, performance evaluations, performance improvement plans and training programs.
• “Exceptions” management including approving ad hoc and long-term exceptions to various WNA policies (minimum order size, price increases and other pricing related discrepancies).
• MBA/MS in Business Management, Economics or Marketing Management with extensive pricing background/experience required.
• Minimum of 4 years of business management &/or pricing related experience and supervisory/management experience required.
• Professional Pricing Certification and/or similar educational & work background preferred.
• Five or more of supervising a pricing department or deal desk preferred. • Role requires extensive knowledge of Office applications and advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Must have strong understanding of relevant financial metrics including gross margin, contribution margin, and contribution per machine hour, capital payback analysis, IRR, gross to net, product costing, mark-ups and market price waterfalls. Role requires the aptitude to quickly learn the IFS ERP and other software applications.