|This position is responsible for the development, administration and the performance of internal audit projects as part of the overall internal audit plan. |
|- Development of internal audit plans using a risk-based approach. |
- Creating and updating process documentation.
- Preparing audit programs, performing testing and facilitating remediation of control findings.
- Performing follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- Identifying opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
|- Knowledge of accounting/auditing theory and practices, and of company financial analysis and reporting. |
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to develop factual reports and present findings.
- Ability to travel occasionally both within the U.S. and internationally.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in internal or financial audit.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- CPA or CIA highly preferred